GDT: HFBoards GDT 4/8/2024 | 3 Games, yes I'm counting NHL Survivor as one of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Unlikely, it's going to most likely be Vancouver against Nashville, then Dallas against the Kings or Knights. Oilers will take the other of those two.

For this to be a first round match, the Oilers would have to surpass Vancouver and Vegas would have to surpass LA, or Vancouver pass Dallas while LA holds third in the division.
There's probably some site with the odds.

Edit: What about Canucks winning the division and then Vegas would have to pass Nashville without passing the Kings.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I got a chuckle out of that. Good for him.
Everybody that we tried to trade is getting standing ovation and Chants this year, who else do we need to get going?

Let’s break out the Tyler Myers chants baby!!😂

Reactions: HanSolo

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Ref misses a holding the stick 10 feet away and calls an interference call 150 feet away. Guess he's far-sighted.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada

Another Knights Power Play!

recliner.jpg

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Lol Canucks announcer saying whitecloud sold that pretty good.

Buddy just got steamrolled when he wasn't expecting to get hit.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
There's probably some site with the odds.

Before this game started, LA was 68% to finish 3rd in the division, while Vegas was 31% to finish 3rd.

Nashville is 60% to finish WC1, so Vancouver/Nashville rematch is probably locked in, giving the Knights to Dallas and the Kings to Edmonton, unless Edmonton somehow wins the division, but they're only 29% to do so.

They play the Canucks next game in Vancouver on a home + away back to back after playing Vegas while the Canucks have 3 days rest and Demko likely returning to the lineup, which would be the dagger in the heart of Oiler hopes.

Reactions: robertocarlos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad