GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/7/21 | 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
No, he didn't say that at all...

He said he didn't know you could get a penalty for trying to do so. And he's right. In my 20 years of watching the game I have never seen that called as a penalty.

Ah c'mon, said he'd never seen it called a penalty. This little game gets played on a huge percentage of icings, have you ever seen the penalty called?

Stars got called for it earlier this season. It's a delay of game if they don't come back onto the ice quick enough

And yes he said "I didn't know you weren't allowed to change there", unless he means after the ref tells them to perhaps

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Wild are not going to win this game if we keep taking penalties.

especially if we've been as ass at clearing the puck as we've been.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
guessing if the refs called the delay on the Avs there, they had been warned previously.

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV
Stars got called for it earlier this season. It's a delay of game if they don't come back onto the ice quick enough

And yes he said "I didn't know you weren't allowed to change there", unless he means after the ref tells them to perhaps
Look, I hate Moser as much as the next guy, but if you actually think he doesn't know that the same players have to stay out after an icing, I've got a bridge to sell you

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
NBCSN gets the Draisaitl show in game 1, a goalie duel in game 2 of their doubleheader

Perfectly balanced as all things should be

Couple good games for the American audiences that don’t have Centre Ice. Glad the Yanks who weren’t working/slacking on the job got to see the McDrai show earlier as well.

Seems like the Habs and Leafs might be on a collision course to meet in the playoffs, same with the Oilers v Jets. I prefer of the other the Jets as the team we match up best against, they’re a good team but they can at time bleed high danger scoring chances against and the Oilers big guns can make you pay if that happens.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Look, I hate Moser as much as the next guy, but if you actually think he doesn't know that the same players have to stay out after an icing, I've got a bridge to sell you

Well it's still pretty sad he didn't know it's gonna be a delay of game penalty if you do try to change

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah, too bad the Oilers could not play the rebuilding Sens 82 games a season.

I know right? Just imagine if they were in the Pacific and got to beat up on the California teams. They’d have even higher point totals this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad