GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/28/21 - Did you want 7 games today? Too bad you've got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
That was almost identical to the Giordano trip that nearly ended McDavid's career.

Poolman dove out stick first and took out McDavid's legs, who went crashing at top speed into the net. How is that not a dangerous play?
That’s a bit dramatic, they weren’t similar plays at all

Reactions: Devonator

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
e409ce2c5dac1f1753758adf50b72769.jpg

You need to lose weight there fatty.

Reactions: Volcanologist

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Well every player in league history could do what Matthews did. How many times in league history have teams played each other that many times? See why one might be patently stupid?

It's like saying he holds the 200 m record when everyone else only got to run 100 m.
This guy is upset.

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020
Please enlighten me to where what I said was wrong.
Lol relax I'm just pulling your leg.

Anything can happen in the PO.. but I do believe if we play Montreal tight and rely on our high-end skill offense it will frustrate the Habs and we wont have a problem with them. They might get gassed out by the time PO comes and Toronto turns up the heat, they're just trying to stay healthy until then and I know they'll put on another gear.. if they do, I feel I sweep isn't out of the cards. Montreal just isn't on the same level as the leafs this year.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
W 13
L 8
GAA 2.91
SV .897

W 12
L 7
GAA 2.64
SV .901

One of these is Price and one is Andersen.. Most Toronto fans want Campbell starting, not Andersen. Price isn't the same as 2015.

Gallagher vs Hyman is debatable on who is better, so just trying to point out arguably the best player missing is from Toronto.

Even if in your mind, you truly believe Hyman is equal to Gallagher, (which he isn't) You can't just dismiss that the habs are missing 4 other very important pieces to "their" team, just because you don't think they are as valuable on Toronto doesn't make them less of a loss for Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad