GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/27/21 | 8 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Devils and Flyers are playing like that South Park where they try to lose little league games so they can go home and enjoy their summer. Newsflash guys, you're both going home.

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
I've never seen a fan base complain more than Sabres fans about officiating.
I mean, is it complaining? It was a delay of game penalty when the rangers player very clearly deflected it over the glass. It’s not like it was a ticky tacky hooking call.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
These two Islander-Rangers games are basically playoff hockey....could be a real treat if the Rangers can sweep this series after just winning 7 out of 9, we just might have a chance to sneak into the playoffs. And can you imagine how good this team will be next year? Oh baby, the Garden is going to be rockin now with the NY Knicks and Rangers both good and playoff teams again.

Reactions: Blowfish

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
These two Islander-Rangers games are basically playoff hockey....could be a real treat if the Rangers can sweep this series after just winning 7 out of 9, we just might have a chance to sneak into the playoffs. And can you imagine how good this team will be next year? Oh baby, the Garden is going to be rockin now with the NY Knicks and Rangers both good and playoff teams again.
Wrong division for the Rangers this year. In the North they are tied for 2nd and every other one they are in a playoff spot. The east they are looking to finish 5th. Maybe they can catch the Isles, I do not think they catch the Bruins.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Panthers have dropped over 60 shots on the Predators. 3 pt night for Bennett.

Cant believe you guys ever gave him an honest chance to play with some skilled guys for a 10+ game stretch.

Asking him to be a bottom 6 grinder was such a waste of his potential.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Cant believe you guys ever gave him an honest chance to play with some skilled guys for a 10+ game stretch.

Asking him to be a bottom 6 grinder was such a waste of his potential.

Yup. Pretty unbelievable if you ask me. And then I look at some of the coaches we've had :oops:

I often wonder what would the Flames look like if Bennett was the one drafted in 2013 and Monahan in 2014.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Yup. Pretty unbelievable if you ask me. And then I look at some of the coaches we've had :oops:

I often wonder what would the Flames look like if Bennett was the one drafted in 2013 and Monahan in 2014.
When he would get limited time with skilled players, he would be good.

Make one bad play, and end up back on the 3rd/4th lines, was ridiculous.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
In non-NHL news, Canada up 10-0 on Sweden in the U-18s.

Just total domination still 10 minutes left in the 3rd.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
When he would get limited time with skilled players, he would be good.

Make one bad play, and end up back on the 3rd/4th lines, was ridiculous.

Ya I don't get it either. I mean he took a lot of OZ penalties, but CLEARLY had more to offer than being a bottom 6 grinder. Flames just got fixated on this 'earned never given' ideal, but seemingly only ever wanted to apply it to their highest pick in franchise history.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Watching the highlights and that Florida at Nashville game looked good, lots of emotion. I was kinda hoping Nashville would win for the fans since they seemed to have a pretty good crowd there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad