GDT: HFBoards GDT 4/21/21 | 4 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Absolutely atrocious reffing

I would say about 7-8 calls missed on Montreal.. Neal's stick gets slashed out and they score to top it off

By far the most hooking, tripping, slashing, etc I have seen consistently from any North team. Miles above the rest. It's all they do.

Mind-boggling what the refs are watching. You mug half of our guys then brag about shutting them down lol.

Reactions: FiveFourteenSixOne

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Habs were the better team that period, deserve to be up 1-0.

Great physicality again this game, this is turning into the best rivalry in the North these last two games. What an absolute war out there, everyone hitting everything that moves.

Hits were 21-21 at one point in the late first. That’s playoff style hockey, entertaining game again.

Refs putting the whistles away, they’ve let a lot go for both sides.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Down 1-0 and the excuses of terrible reffing are here :laugh:, the refs have been very consistent this game and are letting both sides play

Reactions: Theodore450

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016

I would say about 7-8 calls missed on Montreal.. Neal's stick gets slashed out and they score to top it off

By far the most hooking, tripping, slashing, etc I have seen consistently from any North team. Miles above the rest. It's all they do.

Mind-boggling what the refs are watching. You mug half of our guys then brag about shutting them down lol.
Like I said last game this is playoff style hockey Oilers are just gonna have to adjust and battle through it like every other team

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Habs were the better team that period, deserve to be up 1-0.

Great physicality again this game, this is turning into the best rivalry in the North these last two games. What an absolute war out there, everyone hitting everything that moves.

Hits were 21-21 at one point in the late first. That’s playoff style hockey, entertaining game again.

Refs putting the whistles away, they’ve let a lot go for both sides.
Totally agree

Reactions: HabbyGuy

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013

Stop being a baby, calls missed both sides.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Why do the Perds f*** me in the ass once every season with their total collapse?

16/17 it was the Devils, 17/18 Wild, 18/19 Sharks and last year the Flames

I hate this team.

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Do people really think Bear is good? Every time I watch him he's making very poor defensive reads.
He’s still developing don’t think he’ll be anything more than a 3rd pairing guy or at best a poor mans 2nd! He looked decent last season

Reactions: nturn06

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Totally agree

They just said 43 hits in the 1st.

Matches the eye test for sure, this is a playoff style game.

Refs ain’t calling shit tonight for either side unless an egregious prevents a scoring chance type of penalty.

It’s an absolute battle out there, and this is a type of hockey I’ll always love as a fan.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

Refs ain’t calling shit tonight for either side unless an egregious prevents a scoring chance type of penalty.

It’s an absolute battle out there, and this is a type of hockey I’ll always love as a fan.
This is how hockey SHOULD be, none of that 4+ penalties a team shit we seem to get

Reactions: Theodore450

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016

It’s an absolute battle out there, and this is type of hockey I’ll always love as a fan.
That’s for sure! Last game was a good goalie duel too big saves from Smith and Allen until the final few minutes of the game that’s is haha I wasn’t even mad after that loss is was a hard fought game that could have went either way and this one is shaping up to be the same! 97 and 29 aren’t backing down either good to see the top guys throwing some hits out there can’t say the same for them softies top 6 on the Leafs haha

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
McDavid with a beautiful goal on the breakaway holy shit

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
It was a tight checking game last one maybe its time to let the horses loose haha

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I’m loving the games between these two teams. Anderson with a beauty solo effort right after Mcdavid.

Feels like Draisaitl might want to get in on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad