GDT: HFBoards GDT: 4/18/2024 | F it. I'll do it one more time..... ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
The Oilers have to make it out of the West at minimum or the season is a failure. They will have to beat better teams than Vegas to do it.

If they can’t beat a team that have won just 25 games and have been below .500 for the past four months, then they have no business being there.

Edit: Poor Vegas, they lose either way. Going to get rolled by Dallas, rather than Edmonton.

Hopefully third times a charm for LA winning this go around. Go Kings!

Go Stars, take out those cap cheating losers.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Holy hell am i glad Hill only has one year on his contract. Either he has just turned into a pumpkin, or something is going on with him mentally.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Byfield earning himself 425 K of bonuses tonight. :moose:

After sitting Clarke so he couldn't hit his bonuses

Rob Blake is desk flipping in his office right now

Chicago's disallowed goal ends causing with another boring LA-EDM series where LA is going to likely be a cakewalk

Good thing you have 7 other series to watch

for a guy who should have pretty much no investment in LA you've spent more than 50 posts in the last week complaining about them in just about every forum, lmao rent free enjoy the show

no one can be harder on the Kings than Kings fans, just give it up

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
After sitting Clarke so he couldn't hit his bonuses

Rob Blake is desk flipping in his office right now

Good thing you have 7 other series to watch

for a guy who should have pretty much no investment in LA you've spent more than 50 posts in the last week complaining about them in just about every forum, lmao rent free enjoy the show

no one can be harder on the Kings than Kings fans, just give it up

I intend to watch it as I’m a Kings fan. Unfortunate the puck over glass cost us a good series though.

I would have preferred LA - Dallas and Edm - Vegas.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad