GDT: HFBoards GDT: 4/18/2024 | F it. I'll do it one more time..... ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
The wire transfer from Vegas just cleared. Their LTIR's are miraculously healthy now and they want Edmonton. :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: BB79

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Some teams clearly prefer certain matchups

Boston back to back

Toronto vs Florida 2nd and 3rd periods

Now LA against Chicago

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
I can't for the life of me figure out why either team would want to play Dallas in the first round. I just can't believe it's on purpose.
It’s not in purpose… even though it may look that way.

Vegas ran into a good goalie. Kings are not the team they were last year. Blake screwed that team up.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
EDM vs LA is just too epic of a rivalry to not see again. Lots of bad blood here.

But EDM vs VGK and seeing the Oil out in Round 1 would be too sweet.

Reactions: Mighty Makar

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Edmonton fans watching this must be seething
I think most Oiler fans want the Cheats. Either they (the Oilers) are good enough, or they’re not.

That being said, I do believe the Kings would be the easier match up… but there’s no such thing as an easy matchup once the puck drops in the playoffs.

Reactions: Video Nasty

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Haha Flames fans cheering for Vegas to play the Oilers as though it would make a difference. Keep grasping at straws, you’re used to it I guess!
Flames get a 2nd round pick if the Knights win a round. And they get a second rounder if Dallas reaches the conference final.

So yes it actually does make a difference

Reactions: thrillhous

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Edmonton fans watching this must be seething

Would much rather see the Oilers draw the defending champs in the first round and dump them.

Where’s the fun in drawing a team like the Kings who are so traumatized by the Oilers in recent playoffs that they think Dallas won’t be at least as difficult? Kings are showing they’re going to be an easy, boring out for anyone.

Reactions: Porkleaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad