GDT: HFBoards GDT: 4/18/2024 | F it. I'll do it one more time..... ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

Three-on-zero.gif

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Playoff Skinner has shown up. Why did they start Skinner anyway?

Knob just pulled Skinner on the last game of the season to get him warmed up for the playoffs?

OilWagon

Jul 20, 2019
Edmonton
Oilers sat everyone while the Avs are pretty much playing everyone. I expected this type of score.
No no, that's not how you do it. You're supposed to make sweeping generalizations shitting on the team resting 7 players vs a team playing all their studs trying to get their boy the Art Ross. You've been on HF for 13 years and don't realize this?

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
No no, that's not how you do it. You're supposed to make sweeping generalizations shitting on the team resting 7 players vs a team playing all their studs trying to get their boy the Art Ross. You've been on HF for 13 years and don't realize this?
Somehow I don't think the Avs are expecting MacKinnon to get 7 points this game lmao.

snag

Feb 22, 2014

Oilers should help them out and pull the goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad