GDT: HFBoards GDT: 4/18/2024 | F it. I'll do it one more time..... ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Throwing Skinner in front of an AHL team against a bunch of guys playing hard for stats is an interesting choice right before the Playoffs.

Reactions: Czechboy

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
No, Avs are trying to get on track. With the way they have been playing as of late no one on that team should get a rest. Why are the oilers resting ? They will get enough rest in a week or two!
I always love the posters that provide the context for their team and then completely are ignorant about the context of the opposing team.

The Oilers are playing their 3rd game in 4 nights to end the season and 5th game in 7 nights. The Oilers top players have played too many games down the stretch thanks to the schedule makers being complete idiots.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
1713492132015.gif

Reactions: Czechboy

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Edmonton rested everyone focusing on the postseason. Colorado is playing the hardest they have all season chasing stats. Tells you where each team’s priorities are right now imo.
Or, y'know, thanks to the brilliance of the NHL schedule makers the Avs last played Sunday and won't play again until Sunday so the Avs didn't want to give the top guys a week off (e.g. the team did not come out of the All-Star break well at all) before the playoffs start but, y'know, "stat chasing" is the easier conclusions I suppose.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Or, y'know, thanks to the brilliance of the NHL schedule makers the Avs last played Sunday and won't play again until Sunday so the Avs didn't want to give the top guys a week off (e.g. the team did not come out of the All-Star break well at all) before the playoffs start but, y'know, "stat chasing" is the easier conclusions I suppose.
Everyone knows "stat nights" are a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad