GDT: HFBoards GDT: 4/18/2024 | F it. I'll do it one more time..... ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I'm confused, do the Kings fans want Dallas or Edmonton?
Now that bottom 2 are decided I don't mind seeing my Blackhawks win.
Hopefully Bedard gets a hat trick.
Personally I’m tired of Edmonton, but really don’t just want whoever will whip the shit out of us in 4 games and get Blake and Robitaille fired.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

I called that 2 GDT's ago.. rest them all.

Mock away but THIS was the best time to give Campbell a look. Rest Skinner up, Pickard played and he'd be busy. Then send him to Bakersfield but at least you have a look just like Bro and Hollo who I hope get 18 and 20 minutes tonight!

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

I called that 2 GDT's ago.. rest them all.

Mock away but THIS was the best time to give Campbell a look. Rest Skinner up, Pickard played and he'd be busy. Then send him to Bakersfield but at least you have a look just like Bro and Hollo who I hope get 18 and 20 minutes tonight!

Mock what? These games are about as meaningful as preseason

spiny norman

Administrator
Apr 1, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
Jets are sitting out Connor, Scheifele, Morrissey, Hellebuyck, Lowry, and a few others.

Should they win, they would guarantee home ice advantage against every team except Dallas, Carolina and the NY Rangers.

Not the right start though, they're down 1-0.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Jets are sitting out Connor, Scheifele, Morrissey, Hellebuyck, Lowry, and a few others.

Should they win, they would guarantee home ice advantage against every team except Dallas, Carolina and the NY Rangers.

Not the right start though, they're down 1-0.

Classless Canucks

• Haha
Reactions: spiny norman

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
When we were on our win streak we were 2nd or 3rd in Pacific. Kept being told we'd slip after the hard schedule and back to backs. Now we are resting our best players and still 2nd in Pacific. Never did see that precipitous fall.

This is not a 'we want Florida' type thing but I'd prefer the King's (who could easily beat us) so I hope the King's win and Knight's lose.lol

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
When we were on our win streak we were 2nd or 3rd in Pacific. Kept being told we'd slip after the hard schedule and back to backs. Now we are resting our best players and still 2nd in Pacific. Never did see that precipitous fall.

This is not a 'we want Florida' type thing but I'd prefer the King's (who could easily beat us) so I hope the King's win and Knight's lose.lol
Still waiting for the Canucks PDO fall from grace also

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Still waiting for the Canucks PDO fall from grace also
Never an argument I made ftr. I actually suggested the Nuck's fans embrace it and start calling themselves the PDO kings.

Your Playoff problems will be lack of experience, a unproven Demko and your top 2 D are small for NHL standards. Having said that... strong in all positions... Demko could win a Vezina one day and Hughes would be my vote for the Norris this season. Good luck!

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Never an argument I made ftr. I actually suggested the Nuck's fans embrace it and start calling themselves the PDO kings.

Your Playoff problems will be lack of experience, a unproven Demko and your top 2 D are small for NHL standards. Having said that... strong in all positions... Demko could win a Vezina one day and Hughes would be my vote for the Norris this season. Good luck!
Not worry, wasn’t directed at you.

I think outside of Bouchard, you and I have had a fairly civil season :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
If I'm correct, Broissant could lose Hellebuyck the Jennings Trophy (to Bobrovsky & Stolarz) with 4 goals against, though he hasn't played enough to share the trophy with him if he allows 3 or less.

Reactions: Johnny HFBOARDS

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Come on Cucks. Kick the crap out of the Jets. I know you can't do it but try.

Why does the NHL like the Jets. They must get the most PP's in the league.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Not worry, wasn’t directed at you.

I think outside of Bouchard, you and I have had a fairly civil season :laugh:
I was playing around with stats.. Bouch's 82 points would be the 2nd highest offensive season for any Nucks Dman ever. Just sayin.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I was playing around with stats.. Bouch's 82 points would be the 2nd highest offensive season for any Nucks Dman ever. Just sayin.
Says more about Vancouver’s mediocrity than it does Bouchy

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
The Boston Pizza commercial lamenting the losses of Canadian teams in the play-offs, by showing vehicles driving over TV monitors, computers, radios along with the year and team of loss etc recently is notably absent of any Toronto mention.

It had me wondering why.

I guess getting a horse drawn carriage to drive over a telepgraph machine was too difficult to set up? ;)

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad