Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
4-1.jpg

PLAYOFF PICTURE

:leafs

Can CLINCH a playoff spot of EITHER of the following happen.

Toronto defeat Florida in regulation
AND
Tampa Bay defeat Detroit in regulation
AND
Any result other than an OT win for the New York Islanders over the Philadelphia.

OR

Toronto defeat Florida in OT or a shootout
AND
Tampa Bay defeat Detroit in regulation
AND
Any result other than an OT or shootout win for the New York Islanders over the Philadelphia.

:seattle

Will be ELIMINATED if both of the following happen.

Seattle lose to San Jose in regulation
AND
Los Angeles beats Winnipeg

Last edited:

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Leafs Panthers is interesting. Florida doesn’t want win and potentially face Tampa, Toronto doesn’t want to win and potentially face Florida.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
1711985253316.png

So 10 games left... 2 back to backs and 5 playoff opponents and 5 non playoff opponents.

Is this the part of the schedule that will expose us? When we were winning I kept being told 'wait till the hard schedule comes up'. Is this it? Did I miss it?

Reactions: Summer Rose

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
View attachment 844399

So 10 games left... 2 back to backs and 5 playoff opponents and 5 non playoff opponents.

Is this the part of the schedule that will expose us? When we were winning I kept being told 'wait till the hard schedule comes up'. Is this it? Did I miss it?
If you beat us, we are just lulling you into a false sense of security... if we beat you, you're doomed and abandon all hope.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Leafs Panthers is interesting. Florida doesn’t want win and potentially face Tampa, Toronto doesn’t want to win and potentially face Florida.

The Panthers should very obviously want to win out and get the first seed as far as match-ups are concerned. However, they've been sandbagging for weeks and are clearly more focused on energy management and health than the standings, so we'll see how that pans out for them.

Also, while that was going on, the Metro teams pretty much locked up the first seed. Whoops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad