Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

tumblr_py9biu1NNy1rb9618o2_540.gif

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
omg, there hasn't been a trade in 12 minutes and no big-name trades today. Worst trade deadline ever.

We need a rule where each team sends their top-4 goal scorers to Toronto, they do a 3-on-3 tournament with 30 second games, the winners go to the top team in the league, the 2nd place team goes to the 2nd best team in the league, and so on and so on, and the guys on the bottom 12 teams get publicly ridiculed and then have to fight with jousting sticks to decide who goes where and the winning team from that 3-on-3 tournament scores all the fights, and the losing guy from that jousting tournament has to fight an emu, a marlin and a Thomson's gazelle to stay in the league.

That would make the trade deadline better.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
omg, there's only been 10 trades today, none of which I find interesting, and no trades at all in the last 45 seconds.

We need a rule where if there's no trades in 5 minutes, a team gets relocated and a puppy gets shot. Not an ugly puppy, either - one of the cute ones that makes you hear Sarah McLachlan in your head when you see it.

That would make the trade deadline better and more exciting.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Since Vegas isn't playing today they apparently decided to have another expansion draft.

They just strolled into San Jose..... burned the village.... salted the ground under it...... then dropped a tactical nuke on it for good measure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hangman005

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Since Vegas isn't playing today they apparently decided to have another expansion draft.

They just strolled into San Jose..... burned the village.... salted the ground under it...... then dropped a tactical nuke on it for good measure.
Vancouver changed them last night

Reactions: TheLegend

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Too many teams went all in last year and have nothing meaningful left to trade
I don't care, I demand to be entertained. The league should give teams who've traded anything meaningful more assets that they can trade so that more trades can be made.

That will fix the trade deadline. And then I'll complain about how things are unfair, and demand fixes to all of that stuff.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
omg, all of the returns on these trades today sucked. Worst trade deadline ever. The league should refuse to approve trades unless the returns are what I think are good enough, that will fix everything.

But if someone else thinks it's too much, ... well, then they can nix the trade and fix the return so they're good with it - but then if I think it's too little, I can nix the trade and fix the return so I'm good with it. And then if that other person still doesn't like the return, they can nix it again and .......

That will fix everything.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
omg, there's only been 10 trades today, none of which I find interesting, and no trades at all in the last 45 seconds.

We need a rule where if there's no trades in 5 minutes, a team gets relocated and a puppy gets shot. Not an ugly puppy, either - one of the cute ones that makes you hear Sarah McLachlan in your head when you see it.

That would make the trade deadline better and more exciting.
Now that would manufacture some excitement

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Mac just passes by Chisholm like he's not there but is thwarted by Brodin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad