GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/5/21 | Would you believe [TEAM A] are playing [Team B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Look, I hate both Marchand and Wilson equally so I got no horse in this fight. I just got one question.

Who's the last 4th line scrub who's been hyped as much by his fanbase as Trent Frederic?

Reactions: CaptBrannigan

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Look, I hate both Marchand and Wilson equally so I got no horse in this fight. I just got one question.

Who's the last 4th line scrub who's been hyped as much by his fanbase as Trent Frederic?

4th line scrub has the game winning goal tonight

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Kaprizov with 2nd assist of game. Both have been ridiculously smart and skilled...any time you get Bjugstad and Rask goals you are a true wizard.

Reactions: thrillhous

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Cool. And Cedric Paquette scored a hat trick once.

Im sorry that this rookie has got you so triggered that you can’t even be accurate about what line he plays on and is all you seem to care about after your team gets pounded.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara

If you are going to grandstand at least be right, he is on the 3rd line.

Tells me everything I need to know about your so called "I got no dog in the fight" BS

Last edited:

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa

All of the responses have proven your point!

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Insane goal by Kadri called off on a horrible high stick call.
Probably as close as it gets. I don't think it's a high stick. Kadri is 6' and the sticks looks like it's parallel to his shoulder when he made contact with the puck but then you have to take into account he's on skates.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Whoa! I just checked the scoreboard and there actually are other games besides WAS/BOS tonight. The one I'm watching is actually pretty good. TB came out like a house on fire and quickly went up 2-0 and I thought - oh oh this could get ugly. But Hawks scored one before the end of the first and got the only goal in the second period. Tied up 2-2 heading into the third period.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
McAvoy only cut his forehead with his visor. I was worried it was his shoulder.

Damn, in football we called those decleaters when you could pop a guy like that. He was fully horizontal.

Just bounced right off him.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown

He’s on the third line, had the game winner and fought Wilson... thats a pretty good night for a kid in his first full season

Reactions: Mick Riddleton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad