GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/5/21 | Would you believe [TEAM A] are playing [Team B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
My view of the slow mo (and I hate Wilson) was the initial point of contact wasn't the head. What should be the penalty in that case? He was also gliding which would eliminate a charge. What should be the penalty? Boarding?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
200.gif

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
My view of the slow mo (and I hate Wilson) was the initial point of contact wasn't the head. What should be the penalty in that case? He was also gliding which would eliminate a charge. What should be the penalty? Boarding?

Watch where he follows through, up high. Intent is clear as day

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Wilson headshot what an absolute piece of shit

Wilson is f***ing piece of shit

Once you calm down, watch a replay. It was an awkward angle but he mostly hit chest with his shoulder, his glove caught some head. Pretty clearly a normal attempt to hit. Could be a penalty, but he wasn't trying to anything other than play hardly normally

Wilson's season is done.

Wilson should be suspended for 40 games

I doubt he'll be suspended more than a game or two, if at all

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
100+ pages Wilson thread in 3...2..
damn. guy who has an awful reputation for playing recklessly plays recklessly and concusses a 6'5" guy. what the f***. why are people talking about this.

Reactions: CDJ

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
Once you calm down, watch a replay. It was an awkward angle but he mostly hit chest with his shoulder, his glove caught some head. Pretty clearly a normal attempt to hit

You might want to see an ophthalmologist.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
look again Magoo.

Fredericklees should have dropped the gloves there when Wilson ran him - would have avoided the Carlo incident entirely.

But I saw before intermission Marchand giving Fredrick a talk - guessing we'll see a fight early in the 2nd.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Once you calm down, watch a replay. It was an awkward angle but he mostly hit chest with his shoulder, his glove caught some head. Pretty clearly a normal attempt to hit. Could be a penalty, but he wasn't trying to anything other than play hardly normally

such a confusing take. defend the hit and the say he will get a game or two. which one is it.

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
Fredericklees should have dropped the gloves there when Wilson ran him - would have avoided the Carlo incident entirely.

But I saw before intermission Marchand giving Fredrick a talk - guessing we'll see a fight early in the 2nd.

LOL, what kind of logic is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad