GDT: HFBoards GDT 3/4/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
There have been two Boston penalties where the Leafs had possession but the refs blew play dead. Weird. I thought they were giving Marner the embellishment for the late and exaggerated head snap. Maybe the one ref was going to call it and the other ref overruled him

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
This makes a little more sense after that initial version, but yet, not so. The act is the embarrassment. Pure dive. Yet Toronto fans will whine about that Stutzle in Ottawa.
I don't think they will whine about Stuzle, but Boston fans whine about a Toronto player not diving.

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Ah my bad, I'm not watching the game - just Twitter :p

Well it’s back and I don’t see him but im also not sure if Toronto is one of those rinks where the away goalie doesn’t sit on the bench or not.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
The Bruins are doing well in this game, but will they be able to repeat this against the Maple Leafs in the playoffs?

I don't have much faith in Boston after the way they lost last year's 1st round playoff series.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
woll will get destroyed come playoff time

He ain't the answer. Dud.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
The Bruins are doing well in this game, but will they be able to repeat this against the Maple Leafs in the playoffs?

I don't have much faith in Boston after the way they lost last year's 1st round playoff series.

In game 7 overtime?

Im more worried about the Bruins choking away this game right now since they’ve been doing it for weeks now.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

T REX

Feb 28, 2013

The panthers are the most complete team is the east IMHO

Boston is boston. They are always a tough out.

Rangers will be a tough out as well.

Toronto is kinda stuck without goaltending.

Woll is no savior

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017

If you've watched the Bruins in the last month you'd know this game tonight is far from over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad