GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/4/2022 | The other guy didnt push me , i fell on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Letang has a history of multiple concussions.

So bad of him to get extremely mad about getting punched in the head. Right? :thumbd:

That was horseshit

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I hate shoot outs but that game should have ended 3 on 3
That was bullshit call made by an idiot ref who was playing to the crowd

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Why not they ignored the Crosscheck by Rodriguez x2.. A bit before..
Malkin was tripped on a semi-breakaway right before that too. They let EVERYTHING go besides Letang retaliating from a haymaker by Trochek. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Letang is an idiot, but it was a complete bullshit call. Completely ruined an excellent game.

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
Letang is an idiot, but it was a complete bullshit call. Completely ruined an excellent game.

I agree. The refs pretty much let them play all game and then they call that in OT. Poor reffing. Letang had a right to be angry.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Why not they ignored the Crosscheck by Rodriguez x2.. A bit before..
Because the guy he crosschecked just ran into the goalie. Both should have been off. Ref missed the hook by Niederreitter on the Carter to Rust 2v1 right before the Pens too many men in the ice. But ultimately the better team won so not worth getting worked up about.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
A playoff series between the two teams could be fun. It's been pretty evenly matched overall through 2 games. Some bad blood appears to be developing.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
A playoff series between the two teams could be fun. It's been pretty evenly matched overall through 2 games. Some bad blood appears to be developing.
I want nothing to do with Pittsburgh in the playoffs. I'm still traumatized by that Malkin backhand, 13 years later.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Canes won the mental battle tonight

Trochek got hit, punched Letang in the back of the head for it and then slinked away like a coward when confronted about it. Trocheck could easily have been called for a penalty for retaliating to a clean hit, so not really winning a mental battle with that

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
Trochek got hit, punched Letang in the back of the head for it and then slinked away like a coward when confronted about it. Trocheck could easily have been called for a penalty for retaliating to a clean hit, so not really winning a mental battle with that

It was a bad call in OT. Carolina got it and won. No sense in arguing. Move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad