GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evergreen

No you can’t. A player tied up in the corner is not free to be blown up by someone not in the battle for the puck.
What are you talking about? This is a stupid argument. If you have the puck, you're eligible to be hit provided the hit itself is clean. There is no exception for board battles.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
What are you talking about? This is a stupid argument. If you have the puck, you're eligible to be hit provided the hit itself is clean. There is no exception for board battles.
He didn’t have the puck. He was fighting for it. Aka nobody had possession.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
The Flyers are just two solid top lines and one really good d-pair. They have nothing else, but they could. Sanheim/Morin are better than Manning, AMac and Hagg. Aube-Kubel and a handful of our AHL prospects are better than Lehtera and Filppula.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Oh so Landeskog is complaining about making Johansen fly infront of the net when he wasn't even near the puck
Makes sense.

-Turris scores a real time slow mo goal.

Reactions: SouthNash

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Every time Barkov touches the puck the Panthers announcer says something like "Barkov with an MVP worthy play", "Barkov with some Selke defense right there", I think he dumped it in for a change and he said "That's why Barkov is an MVP candidate right there". :laugh:

I'm not saying he isn't both of those things but holy agenda Batman.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Every time Barkov touches the puck the Panthers announcer says something like "Barkov with an MVP worthy play", "Barkov with some Selke defense right there", I think he dumped it in for a change and he said "That's why Barkov is an MVP candidate right there". :laugh:

I'm not saying he isn't both of those things but holy agenda Batman.

Barkov with the breakaway pass to Dadonov for his 2nd goal of the game. Great game by the HOF, Selke, Hart finalist LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad