GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/3/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
How long has he been this slow. I’ve been shocked watching him this season. Is this year that much worse in terms of his speed?

He's been bad for a while now. Over the last few years about half of his production has been on the PP. Although with Pittsburgh's abysmal PP this year that's dried up too.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Penguins not looking great.

penguin-meme.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Tob and McRpro

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Fitting that it's Crosby out there picking up minuses as probably the last nail gets driven into Pittsburgh's playoff hopes.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Keep it going Edmonton.

Best possible outcome is they embarrass the Penguins so bad Dubas is forced to retool.

Staying stagnant is the worst possible outcome for the Pens. Actually cheering for a blowout is strange.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I find this version of the Pens a tad sad to watch. Wish their bog boys played out on other teams then signed back to retire. Even last year Edmonton absolutely demolished them in a game here

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Oh no. I didn't take Jarry off my fantasy roster tonight 🤬
He's going in for the third and that's when the Oilers really pour it on

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I find this version of the Pens a tad sad to watch. Wish their bog boys played out on other teams then signed back to retire. Even last year Edmonton absolutely demolished them in a game here
Unreal how they've signed a roster longer term with the ages involved.

This Pens team is tracking to be this year's version San Jose Sharks either next year or the following. Never should have happened. But when you let your aging star dictate personnel decisions based on friendships it's an expected result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad