GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/27/2024 | 2 whole games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hard to argue that one Stammer

The way Point has been playing tonight, it was just a matter of time.

That was one of the quickest threading the needle wrap-arounds I've seen in awhile . . . Preceded a few seconds earlier by a self-pass between the legs

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
ALWqhrs.png

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
The idea of free concessions if your team falls behind by 4 goals is awesome. Limit it to two items plus popcorn per person and no booze.

Reactions: Devonator

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I think Point coming on as of late will help too. I could be wrong but Tampa seems to be coming together some the last couple of weeks.
point has been great most of the season.
everytime I watch the Bolts he is all over the game even when he's not on score sheet.
Bout a month ago had a 6 point night.

Reactions: Tofveve

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Pasta doesn't get enough credit outside of Boston.
Hockey fans keep asking how dobthe Bruins stay so high in the standings this season. Several reasons but the number one obvious one....David Pastrnac!

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Hockey fans keep asking how dobthe Bruins stay so high in the standings this season. Several reasons but the number one obvious one....David Pastrnac!
Too bad the Marchand line has fallen asleep, Pastrnak is carrying the whole team on his back tonight, they better wake up

Reactions: PaulD

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
He definitely seems like the only dangerous Bruin offensively many games. His passing has taken a big step up from just a couple seasons ago. He's known for his elite goal scoring, however I think his ability to set up other players is big time underrated. Too bad many of the shots he sets up for others are wasted.

Reactions: PaulD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad