Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Bear

Fan of Losing Teams
Feb 3, 2012
SF Bay Area/Boston
This kinda reminds me a bit of the Cubs,

2018 Lightning, 2015 Cubs got close.

2019 Lightning and 2016 Cubs took it to another level.

As a cubs fan, we were clenching our buts through the playoffs against the Giants who almost could’ve beat us and then down 3-1 to the Indians in the WS. That alone would’ve been a humbling experience for any cocky Cubs fan in the reg season. I personally think Baseball can be even more random than Hockey in the playoffs so I’d never take anything for granted there.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Imagine Preds vs Isles Stanley cup final.

tenor.gif

Honestly the Preds can be exciting. Just not when you're playing the Wild. Never going to happen.

Wild need to luck out on Hughes or Kakko in the worst way.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I still remember him having a nearly empty net in to shoot at in game 6 only to have it go off of Keith's stick. Just couldn't buy a goal.
I still have flashbacks to Bishop falling on his ass giving Sharp an empty net in Game 5. Just wasn't our year.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
And the Bruins still couldn't win.

You're absolutely right. How could I support this terrible team. They can't even beat the best team in the league on the road, missing three defenseman, and then losing another defenseman in first period.

Absolutely disgraceful to lose by one goal to the best team in the league on the last game of a road trip where you won every other game you played.

I'm going to go burn my Pastrnak Jersey.

Reactions: Wiggleboom

Honey Bear

Fan of Losing Teams
Feb 3, 2012
SF Bay Area/Boston
I mean. This team is historically good.

I get that people want to pretend that literally nothing matters other than the Cup, but this team is worth celebrating.

Enjoy being miserable supporting your team every season they don't win a Cup.

Of course it is. But celebrating is one thing, being cocky is another.

I didn’t say anything of the sort though. Not sure how you got any of that from my post. Good luck in the playoffs. I don’t think anyone is saying you have to be miserable if they don’t win. Seems as though I made a mistake replying to you though since you got a bit sensitive.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Of course it is. But celebrating is one thing, being cocky is another.

I didn’t say anything of the sort though. Not sure how you got any of that from my post. Good luck in the playoffs. I don’t think anyone is saying you have to be miserable if they don’t win. Seems as though I made a mistake replying to you though since you got a bit sensitive.
Nah man. This is the internet. Just find it sad that miserable people like you feel like everyone else should be miserable too because "WE R SUPR SERIOUS". GTFO with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad