GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/25/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The Panthers are either awful, or the Leafs ate or Wheaties today. I wish my fantasy league was still going because I had guys like Marleau and Hyman and they were so inconsistent during the season.

JustinCase

Dec 1, 2018
Ontario
You think the Blues have a shot at the Stanley Cup? Not criticizing, but if that happens that will be a hell of a comeback.

I think if you replace the Blues with the Flames, those are the top 4 contenders right now.

They're red hot at just the right time. And at the beginning of the season they were pegged as a contender, so it's not like it's out of left field. They just need Binnington to be good, and Allen not to suck, and they're just as good as anybody in the west.

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
It's interesting watching the similarities between Stamkos and Ovechkin, especially where they are to score most of their goals. It's almost in that exact same spot more often then not.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
They're red hot at just the right time. And at the beginning of the season they were pegged as a contender, so it's not like it's out of left field. They just need Binnington to be good, and Allen not to suck, and they're just as good as anybody in the west.

Bennington has been that and a lot more. I just wonder if he can prove it down the stretch and in the playoffs where they might have to face someone like Nashville and then either Calgary or Vegas. As a Sharks fan, I am really worried about that goaltending to really have any confidence in them, even though I hope they do well.

Reactions: JustinCase
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad