GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/2/2024 | A day of games for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I think its just that historically, or in recent years, rangers always seem to lose in TO and Montreal. Why are you getting so worked up about it?
Why am I getting so worked up about it? Dude is claiming some conspiracy and all I did was respond.

Take the L gracefully

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Why am I getting so worked up about it? Dude is claiming some conspiracy and all I did was respond.

Take the L gracefully
He said he's happy to get a point. Isn't that taking it gracefully? How did u get conspiracy out of that? Do you have any idea of the Rangers record in TO?

Edit: my apologies. I missed the part about 'leafs always get the calls.'

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
He said he's happy to get a point. Isn't that taking it gracefully? How did u get conspiracy out of that? Do you have any idea of the Rangers record in TO?
Saying the leafs get ref bias because of hockey night in Canada? Thats not a dumb conspiracy comment to you?

Whatever bro move along

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
CkSsw60.gif

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Wow Sharangovich, that was a solid goal. Really needed at this point too
Now f*** those Penguins up :thumbu: (on the scoreboard of course)

Last edited:

BigTomBomber

Nov 17, 2017
He didn’t even touch it, let alone put his hand over it.

I remember when the Sharks were good and I’d see us getting the calls against bad teams. I didn’t care for it then and I don’t care for it now.

It wasnt much and it looked 100% accidental (and he pulled his hand away immediately so the puck barely moved backward from the touch) but he did touch it. Maybe your broadcast didnt show the right camera angle (rear ice-level camera)

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad