GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/2/2024 | A day of games for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I think it's time for the national media to maybe stop devoting 1/2 of all hockey coverage to whether or not the Pens are making the playoffs. The Penguins are not making the playoffs.

Reactions: 66-30-33

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I think it's time for the national media to maybe stop devoting 1/2 of all hockey coverage to whether or not the Pens are making the playoffs. The Penguins are not making the playoffs.
I mean, I respect Crosby to death but all this adulation of the Penguins for well over a f***ing decade is because Sid is on the team. It was always overdone.

Sharangovich is scary skilled

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
That's what I said.
Doesn't mean you polish Penguin knob week in week out.
It's always been overdone.

No arguments there. Still, the media will always do what's going to get the most eyeballs and therefore the most ad revenue. With that said, I think at this point even Penguins fans don't want to keep hearing those whoppers.

Reactions: trilobyte

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
No arguments there. Still, the media will always do what's going to get the most eyeballs and therefore the most ad revenue. With that said, I think at this point even Penguins fans don't want to keep hearing those whoppers.
Yes, I agree with you. It is a business, and sometimes I just get a bit too purist about fairness and equal coverage.

Penguins sure have had a very long run of relevancy.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Other teams when Calgrary aquired Kipper.

979644.jpg

982564.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad