GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/2/2022 | 9 Games from the other guy, how about a more managible 4 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Ragin' Tagein makes it 3-1 Sabres
BASK IN HIS GLORY!!!
FB_IMG_1645835204390.jpg

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Rags are the most overrated team that has a great record. Bailed out all year by goaltending which is just completely unsustainable. 3 goals allowed in a couple minutes at the end of a period after being up 2-0? Lol

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Rags are the most overrated team that has a great record. Bailed out all year by goaltending which is just completely unsustainable. 3 goals allowed in a couple minutes at the end of a period after being up 2-0? Lol
Last in Corsi for a reason. Some avoidable plays there could have prevent goals but they wanted to see how quickly they could f*** up that period. They're short about 5 players from an NHL lineup though...

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
If you told me before the season that Thompson would score 23 goals by March 2 I’d have asked of what year.

he’s a really good story

As a Blues fan who loved the O'Reilly trade, I'm not particularly surprised. I liked Thompson a lot when he was drafted and when he was in camp for the Blues. He looked annoying as hell at center in their prospects games. Getting his stick on everything, using the boards really well. Tall guys are almost always projects and he always had a pro+ shot. I bet his progression would have happened sooner and could be even more complete if he were allowed to develop nested in a good veteran roster.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Sandin is too weak
Sandin is too slow

I struggle to see him even as a top4 at times and things will only get harder in the playoffs

Toronto's goalie needs to make a damn save. Every deflection. Every bad bounce. Every good shot is going in the f***ing net

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Sandin is too weak
Sandin is too slow

I struggle to see him even as a top4 at times and things will only get harder in the playoffs

Toronto's goalie needs to make a damn save. Every deflection. Every bad bounce. Every good shot is going in the f***ing net
He was complete garbage versus Montreal in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad