GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/2/2022 | 9 Games from the other guy, how about a more managible 4 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I just realized the Sabres GWG was Olofsson from Asplund and Dahlin.

Sweden representing

Reactions: Chainshot

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That kick pass from Trevor Moore was one of the best I've ever seen. Shame it wasn't a goal, would have made a hell of a highlight reel play.

It was seriously right on the tape, so good

Oettinger clutch in the end, robbed us of a Kaliyev hat trick and one night of happiness, f***in grinch

Reactions: Super Hans

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Hits are the most overrated stat in hockey.

Hits have never won Cups and they never will.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Anyone who says the Leafs lack 'heart' is delusional

Apparently gooning it up, throwing dumb hits, taking bad penalties, clutch and grab and obstruction = "heart"

Darcy Tucker had heart and was a complete and utter liability

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Rags are the most overrated team that has a great record. Bailed out all year by goaltending which is just completely unsustainable. 3 goals allowed in a couple minutes at the end of a period after being up 2-0? Lol
hahaha. You haven't been watching the Rangers at all if you say this, because all season long, the Rangers have played terrible the first 30 minutes and then play like a juggernaut the second half of the game and thats why we have 33 wins you STUPID DUMMY LOL.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Deflection on GA1, man completely uncovered in high danger areas on GA2 and 5. I suppose the Thompson goal, but Tage has done that a lot this year to plenty of netminders. So that leaves Skinner's goal... and while Skinner is easy to make fun of for his contract, he does know how to score some goals.

Rewatched it and realized that Tage too is all alone with Reilly apparently taking the DVP at rush hour to get out to check him. So that's four goals by people who are completely unchecked and one self-deflection. But tell me again why Leaf fans should be razzing Mrazek when it was the defensive coverage that was a giant pile of shit?

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Anyone who says the Leafs lack 'heart' is delusional

Apparently gooning it up, throwing dumb hits, taking bad penalties, clutch and grab and obstruction = "heart"

Darcy Tucker had heart and was a complete and utter liability
Empty vessels like Tavares had no heart, Matthews and Marner have heart for sure.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
This aged well.
upload_2022-3-3_9-58-48.png

Reactions: pld459666
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events