Ottawa
traditional-toilets.jpg
Choose wisely, Senators.
beds-73352.png

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Boston vs Ottawa game is only slightly important.

:laugh:

Such a fun time of year, almost all the hockey is meaningful.

Kings aren't even playing tonight and lots of magic could happen, I'm gonna be glued to my television.

Go Washington, St. Louis, Philly, and Columbus and to a lesser extent Pitt and Toronto....of course, Kings are gonna get the exact opposite result!

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
:laugh:

Such a fun time of year, almost all the hockey is meaningful.

Kings aren't even playing tonight and lots of magic could happen, I'm gonna be glued to my television.

Go Washington, St. Louis, Philly, and Columbus and to a lesser extent Pitt and Toronto....of course, Kings are gonna get the exact opposite result!

I miss the days when games were meaningful for my team. :(

Xavier Laflamme*

I don't get to see a lot of Panthers games. Is the arena always that empty?

I know they have attendance issues, but man...

Yeah every game I catch, their fans are non existent. I heard that they curtained off a section of the seating in the arena, but I don't know if there is any truth to that. It's pretty bad. I don't know how much longer they'll last in Sunrise.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The first period of the Sharks/Leafs game feels like an extended Sharks powerplay.

I can't believe the Leafs can still attract fans to their building with the way they're playing.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
The first period of the Sharks/Leafs game feels like an extended Sharks powerplay.

I can't believe the Leafs can still attract fans to their building with the way they're playing.

Most of them are probably suits and corporate schmoozers. I would find it hard to believe there's actually someone out of their mind enough who would go voluntarily there to watch this ****show. I mean, that's the only explanation I can come up with for a full building that is so damn quiet.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Most of them are probably suits and corporate schmoozers. I would find it hard to believe there's actually someone out of their mind enough who would go voluntarily there to watch this ****show. I mean, that's the only explanation I can come up with for a full building that is so damn quiet.

It definitely sounds like a library in there. I get that there really isn't much to cheer for given the team they have to put up with watching on the ice, but why even bother showing up if you're watching a team that'll get you upset or if you aren't having a good time?

As Olli Jokinen described his brief tenure in Toronto, it really does seem like a depressing environment to be in for the players and the fans. I guess the ones enjoying this most is the Toronto hockey media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad