GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/17/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bps21*

Welp another team starts a back up against the "worst team ever look at their lineup theirs no way they lose lol" and finds out the hard way

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
great, so in the span of a week we've gained one point on the bruins, despite the loss to them.

big game coming up thursday.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
He's also the reason for the OT goal and our regulation goal

Come on, that was all Turris on the OT goal. And the OT one was not his either. He made a simple D to D PP pass. Not through any sticks or players - unimpeded.

He needs to get off the ice when he's tired...but then again, that pass to Turris is just going to encourage him to keep doing what he's doing.

Yeah, I noticed that too - but all the best players want to be on the ice all the time. You want that in a player. Honestly, I know his skating is great, but hes such a good passer that he could be great without taking all the high risk chances.

it was a 3 on 2, one of the two being ek back there. it was a great shot by the Canes

EK was chasing the play back on the back check. EK hadn't caught up to the play by the time the other Sens player (I forget who but I want to say it was Stone covering) made a great play with his stick to break up the pass

Bps21*

Yea, because getting your first win of the season 3 weeks before the season over is great

What are those goalie stats looking like for each? Or do you actually judge performance of a player by a teams' win/loss?

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
What are those goalie stats looking like for each? Or do you actually judge performance of a player by a teams' win/loss?

I judge Lindback's performance based on watching him in TB and Dallas. One win isn't going to change how godawful he's been.

Bps21*

Since the deadline I think Lindback is near a 930+ Save %.

Enroth has been scored on 4 times since I started typing this.

A 3rd rounder for him was a steal.

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Eventually the Wild will learn the hard way that you can't play for just 10 minutes every game and win. One of the most fortunate teams of the year.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
So when does Buffalo bench Lindback? I mean he has been playing well but not winning though managing some loser points as well, playing well and winning doesn't really go hand in hand with what management is going for....

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Meanwhile Enroth basically sabotaged any playoff hopes for Dallas because he's garbage.

If you actually believe that then you haven't seen a single Dallas game this season. They are a bad team. No goalie can salvage that.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Buffalo played a prank on the league. Their goalies look heroic, but it's something to do with that team, not the goalies themselves. They sold off Enroth and Neuvirth for good return, and those goalies haven't matched their Buffalo stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad