GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/15/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Got it so two players away from icing an NHL team. Just Preds getting lucky again.
Wait, are you trying to say that we didn't have a ridiculously depleted lineup against Nashville? Because good luck defending that statement.

Yeah, we got our #2C and our #1D back this game. Yeah, our #2C and our #1D make a difference. We're still missing a significant portion of our regular roster.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I wonder if it is a given that the Panthers would want the Flyers to beat the Jackets. The Flyers are losing more lately it seems, so maybe that's the playoff spot that will open up, especially if the Jackets heat up.

At the very least, the only sure thing is that they'd want to avoid seeing a 3 point game

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
it's kind of annoying that the Leafs and Sabres didn't meet until neither team had anything to play for. Plus eichel/matthews are both out

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Well I can't hate it to much, because I love seeing the Blackhawks vomit all over themselves. But please God if the Preds and Jets play again I hope the WPG roster is 100% and everybody gets their naps and stuff.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
That period right there in Philly is the difference between a well coached team and a poorly coached one. Atkinson :laugh: least he got the rebound for the hat trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad