GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/14/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Did Bishop get the win or was it Khudobin?

Bishop was on the ice for 3 Stars goals so its Bishops win.

How does this even happen ? The Wild had absolutely no life outside when Khudobin came in and that PP and a few minutes to start the third.

Reactions: bukwas

serp

Jan 17, 2016
must of missed the Sabres a couple days ago.

Nah this one was easier imho . Sabres at least had two posts and one was when the game was still tied. This one was never really in doubt. Sabres at least pressured a bit to close out the game . Wild never had the puck the last five minutes.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Here's a fun stat: the Housley Sabres are the first team to be shut out 3 times in a row in consecutive seasons in NINETY ONE YEARS (26-27 and 27-28 Pittsburgh Pirates)

giphy.gif

Reactions: sabremike

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Preds look like a team that’s just waiting for the playoffs to start despite having won ZERO games in regulation in 3 weeks

It’s either frustration or lack of effort, not sure which is worse when it’s this late in the season.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
you cant leave him out there too long or he'll give one up lol

He's the Sharks DH.

I've been a fan for a couple years now. Some nice offensive tools, good speed, quick release, uses his linemates well. A lot of what you're going to be in this league is about opportunity and I always look for guys who make the most of theirs. Actually kind of reminds me of a lesser Mike Hoffman for some reason.

Where’s the piss in this post? I can’t find it. :sarcasm:

Heh. Just not looking hard enough :D
48 points for Kevin Labanc now. That's 9 more than anybody else in the league averaging less than 14 minutes a night. Pretty impressive.

Also I hate those jerseys. Look like the Brooklyn Nets. Teal>>>>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad