GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/10/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I hope Kane just grabs the next pens who trips an Oiler and beats the snot out of him.

Ludwig is a clown.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Does Pittsburgh keep the pick if they end up in the 8/9/10 position or accept their losses and ask Crosby where he wants to be traded and go for a tank next year (with the likelihood that they are a worse team next season regardless, and next year's draft projected a bit stronger)?

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
So is Kane.
Kane’s turned into a notable locker room cancer, you hate to see it

Does Pittsburgh keep the pick if they end up in the 8/9/10 position or accept their losses and ask Crosby where he wants to be traded and go for a tank next year (with the likelihood that they are a worse team next season regardless, and next year's draft projected a bit stronger)?
Crosby has already reportedly given his top 3 teams for a trade

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Playing with fire giving the pens this many powerplays
Concerning just how poorly Edmonton is playing, but Pittsburgh is still worse. This is a team Edmonton should be dominating, not going toe to toe with

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
I've been watching hockey for 35+ years, I think thats the first time I have ever seen a guy jump a player and fight because of a high stick. What a dumb ass

Reactions: zar and snipes

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Outside of the Crosby situation ( I simply don’t see them trading him away. Malkin/Letang/Karlsson would go first)

The rest is the big question. Thankfully they are in a spot to figure it out on their own because they will certainly be picking top 10.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
Outside of the Crosby situation ( I simply don’t see them trading him away. Malkin/Letang/Karlsson would go first)

The rest is the big question. Thankfully they are in a spot to figure it out on their own because they will certainly be picking top 10.
Who wants any of those guys at their cap hit?

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
Those guys retained can easily be shipped out. The contracts aren’t ridiculous. Karlsson’s would be the toughest but he’s also playing the best of the 3.
Sure, you could retain and move them. I just don’t see getting much back. Crosby at least brings back a great return if he’ll accept a move

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Sure, you could retain and move them. I just don’t see getting much back. Crosby at least brings back a great return if he’ll accept a move
I would assume that if they were to get rid of all of them outside of Crosby, the ultimate and main goal of it would be to take the tanking to the maximum level. Not necessarily any sort of meaningful return. Especially with the age of Letang and Malkin.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
I would assume that if they were to get rid of all of them outside of Crosby, the ultimate and main goal of it would be to take the tanking to the maximum level. Not necessarily any sort of meaningful return. Especially with the age of Letang and Malkin.
That’s fair

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Crosby's been connected to being re-signed come July 1st.
The odds of him being traded and very low, he’s still the face of the NHL and the real value he brings to Pittsburgh is too high. You don’t trade away one of your greatest marketable assets

• Haha
Reactions: DearDiary

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
The odds of him being traded and very low, he’s still the face of the NHL and the real value he brings to Pittsburgh is too high. You don’t trade away one of your greatest marketable assets
The team is going to be in a rebuild on the fly. Next season the Pens lose some older guys and additions probably has them in a better place next season. I doubt they'll be a top 5/10 team.

Reactions: Three On Zero

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
lOuBaTK.gif

Reactions: Three On Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad