Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Looks like the sabres are in for another long day at the office

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
They already got your money. Just stop buying tickets/merch.

Just so I'm clear, I am not a Sabers fan but my question was more in relation to the other thread. I live in California and I'm a Sharks fan.

There was also a play now where I've seen that called a penalty shot and it wasn't called anything in this game. Weird.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Jim Fox on Panarin, who could finish the season with 113 points...

"I don't think he's an MVP type guy."

I don't think any player on a team who's going to miss the playoffs by a significant margin should be under consideration for MVP.

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
I don't think any player on a team who's going to miss the playoffs by a significant margin should be under consideration for MVP.

I'll forever think this is an idiotic stipulation. Say you have 40pts more than the next guy yet miss the playoffs, still going to omit them just because the rest of the team isn't good enough?

Reactions: egelband

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I'll forever think this is an idiotic stipulation. Say you have 40pts more than the next guy yet miss the playoffs, still going to omit them just because the rest of the team isn't good enough?
That was basically McDavid in 2017-18. They gave the MVP to Hall.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

If your team fails to make the playoffs, something more than half the teams do every year, then really how valuable could you have been?

Reactions: Shockmaster

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012

Is it really that noteworthy to have a great season on a team that missed the playoffs by a wide margin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad