GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/7/2024 | Three whole games.... what a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
yea they have looked bad all season ......and are right there with the mighty leafs . Yep. That's a bad season for Tbay
They have been just behind the Leafs the last few seasons, but the have had playoff success while the Leafs haven't.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
JT thought his taxes were based on play off games only. So he didnt paid much.
No, he is arguing that he did not work in Canada enough and should have been taxed at 15%. Players don't get paid for playoffs though Tavares would have got his bonuses in every event.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Leafs beat another top club. Leafs sure look like a Cup favourite when their goalie saws off with his opposite .

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
for sure
same with Tampa
TB had a nice run. They’ll start a rebuild, I suspect.

Both teams are lucky to be in the Atlantic. Doesn’t appear Ottawa, TTOE, or Buffalo will ever be any good, so they‘ll be in a playoff race every year for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: PaulD

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
i didnt hate it, i dont like the other player swaps but pdb giving oettinger a rest on a scheduled b2b away loss isn't the worst IMHO

I hear you though

I'm not saying Otter shoudlve started both games, but how many times do you see a coach go with the starter on the weaker team instead of the better one?

Should've put Wedge in last night and saved Otter for tonight.

Then again, maybe it wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Panger, I love you but you know damn well "what you're supposed to do when you're trying to deke out the goaltender".

Don't collide with the f***ing goaltender and knock his head off.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Leafs beat another top club. Leafs sure look like a Cup favourite when their goalie saws off with his opposite .
Yeah, they have proven they can play well, but the have yet to show real consistency as of yet.

Reactions: Fatass

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I have only watched their games against the Leafs this year.
like the Cup winners before them .....they will drop to middle of pack. 3 finals in a row with 2 cups..Management secure for the long term for rebuild

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I watched as much as I could muster of the first two periods and they were rudderless with no structure in those periods.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Yeah, they have proven they can play well, but the have yet to show real consistency as of yet.
Imo the Leafs beat teams when the goalies saw off. So in a series, if Samsonov can stop pucks, they should win.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
like the Cup winners before them .....they will drop to middle of pack. 3 finals in a row with 2 cups..Management secure for the long term for rebuild
Sure, or they will have an off year and reload, turn it on in the playoff and have a good run or other possibilities too.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
TB had a nice run. They’ll start a rebuild, I suspect.

Both teams are lucky to be in the Atlantic. Doesn’t appear Ottawa, TTOE, or Buffalo will ever be any good, so they‘ll be in a playoff race every year for the foreseeable future.
have you seen the Leafs record against those teams?
I would rather play the top teams in the west TBH

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
new sheriff in town.
Panthers ate the beasts of the Atlantic.
Yeah, they are good they are like 5 points behind Boston and 6 ahead of Toronto though the Leafs have a game in hand. So, I think the Bruins hold that title until the are dethroned.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Somewhere, someone watched their very first period of hockey ever. But alas, it was the Hawks vs Wild game’s first period, and they’ll never watch hockey ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad