GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/6/21 - Almost more games postponed than being played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Are you blind??????????????????????????????????????????????????? You can't punch a guy in the head and knock his helmet off. Now the penalty on Romanov was complete GARBAGE. You should be able to clear a guy from in front of the net.

Finally Chariot does something. Nice crosscheck to Stutzle's head.

Lol. What a joke. I’ve seen hometown bias but this is next level.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Wow. There are a lot stupid posts from both dm sides at the moment.

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
We only play you guys another what, 8 times?

Hopefully it escalates all season long. It's not as if we have any playoff aspirations.

Hit a few of those talented players before the post-season.
That's the problem when the officials and the league are incompetent morons. Canadiens will be missing half the team in a month if they keep doing nothing about cheap shots.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
That's the problem when the officials and the leak are incompetent morons. Canadiens will be missing half the team in a month if they keep doing nothing about cheap shots.

Like I said, if you want it to start getting dirty, it's not as if we have anything to lose.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Good goaltending dual. Murray was good in the first half when Ottawa needed him. Allen was good in the second half when Montreal needed him.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Now that Ottawa knows they can play a good game, I hope they play better against other teams..
They will start to get better. They just needed some confidence (the win was big). Habs gave that to them. I don't expect OTT to get run over any time soon.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Now that Ottawa knows they can play a good game, I hope they play better against other teams..

They’ve had moments where they have played very well even during the nine game losing streak but when they got a bad bounce or a deflating goal, they weren’t able to turn the game around and it snowballed. These last two games they have gotten saves they weren’t getting. They are better than they showed in the Van and Edm series.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Habs can be physical but they are not dirty. Habs have never been and never will be.

You're blinded by your homerism. Habs rely on being dirty; they were little rats 10 years ago, now that they've added some guys with height they think they can get away with it.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Are the Habs really supposed to be "the best team in the division"?

I'm not seeing it at all right now.

Reactions: Adele Dazeem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad