GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/6/21 - Almost more games postponed than being played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Are you blind??????????????????????????????????????????????????? You can't punch a guy in the head and knock his helmet off. Now the penalty on Romanov was complete GARBAGE. You should be able to clear a guy from in front of the net.

I’m sure you felt the same way about the Brannstrom penalty.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
This is the first time I'm watching a Habs or Sens game this season and the Habs look good. 25 shots before the half way point of the game is a pretty good number.

Reactions: dukeofjive

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
This is as flat as I've seen Ottawa in awhile.

Afternoon games do not traditionally work for the Sens.

Montreal putting up decent pressure but overall not a lot of energy in this game.

Reactions: dukeofjive

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Montreal's backcheck has been more impressive than their forecheck.

Cutting off a lot of the passes that Ottawa is trying to stitch together on the counter.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Came here to see if I was the only one wanting to complain about how impossible it is to see the numbers on the sens jerseys. Turned out it was.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
This is as flat as I've seen Ottawa in awhile.

Afternoon games do not traditionally work for the Sens.

Montreal putting up decent pressure but overall not a lot of energy in this game.

You guys have to win for Canada. You need to stop the burning of Canadian cities against the Habs marauders.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Thank you. You saved me from raging that this game is blacked out. It's one of the games Bell pays for even though we just gave Bell 10 bajillion dollars if you include our cell phone bill and federal taxed.
Lmao you’ve missed the habs giving effort but looking like trash and the sens have looked bad too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad