GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/6/20 - The guy yesterday couldnt even count to two.. imagine today

Status
Not open for further replies.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
It would be nice to see this Penguins team with an entire healthy lineup but this team will go the entire year with 1-2 games of their actual starting lineup.

and that was the first two games. That is ridiculous.

I think the Penguins have only had a fully healthy lineup for 1-2 periods, not 1-2 games, but yes, agreed.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I think the Penguins have only had a fully healthy lineup for 1-2 periods, not 1-2 games, but yes, agreed.

very true. Thankfully with all of their cap space and guys coming back soon, this team will look vastly different in a couple weeks from now.

and they need it after watching that first period.

Strangelove

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Surprised Trevor Moore isnt suiting up with LA for the Kings-Isles game

Leafs in New York last night, LA in town tonight.:dunno:

Was he sent right to the AHL?

Blake articulates trade's impetus, need to reshape roster; lineup notes vs NYI - LA Kings Insider

"But given Moore’s workload this week, and the three-in-four ahead, it didn’t make sense to throw him right into the lineup, even though he only had to change Manhattan hotels after the trade.

“He played Monday, Wednesday,” McLellan said. “To have him play Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, that’s five games in seven nights with travel and emotion and all that type of stuff.” He’s primed to debut Saturday in New Jersey."

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I mean - there was no way Malkin doesn't score against Tampa. We just can't let anyone else score and hold him to less than 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad