GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/28/2024 | You could say the days a bit blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
bah - the Blues need to sell some pieces and retool.

I don't recall seeing Robert Thomas playing as casually as he did tonight. If his name was Mitch Marner the fans would want to boil him to death after that.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
bah - the Blues need to sell some pieces and retool.

I don't recall seeing Robert Thomas playing as casually as he did tonight. If his name was Mitch Marner the fans would want to boil him to death after that.
Had a good first and then just kind of faded into obscurity for the final 40

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
What a joke. The vast majority of his hits are clean. But you continue your ignorant ways.
The vast majority of Cooke's hits were also clean. The trick is that they all should be clean. And it doesn't take very many dirty ones at all to be a complete shitbag...

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The vast majority of Cooke's hits were also clean. The trick is that they all should be clean. And it doesn't take very many at all to be a complete shitbag...

This is really dumb. When a guy tries to pass on the ice and misconnects that's a mistake. When you hit you can f*** up as well. A guy that constantly plays with a physical edge will have some hits that aren't clean. Because no one's perfect. You can mistime a hit or be taller than someone or just f*** it up etc. Yes, we should expect perfection of every player that has any sort of volume of hits.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
This is really dumb. When a guy tries to pass on the ice and misconnects that's a mistake. When you hit you can f*** up as well. A guy that constantly plays with a physical edge will have some hits that aren't clean. Because no one's perfect. You can mistime a hit or be taller than someone or just f*** it up etc. Yes, we should expect perfection of every player that has any sort of volume of hits.
If you keep f***ing up and don't change anything in your approach because you don't give two shits about the well-being of the players you share the ice with... yeah... that goes beyond imperfection.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Lol.. the timing of this game sucked. Saw the first... Missed 2nd and 3rd because I was playing hockey myself and got to pub just as ot finished and missed that too. I heard McDavid scored... I couldn't believe it. Off to see if brown did too!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad