GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/27/21 - Lots of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Murray is bad. And LOL Calgary for getting blown out by this team a couple of days ago. Embarrassing.

Shame this win will probably give Wardo another couple of months.

Changing the coach won’t help. Flames should blow it up tbh. Will be Interesting to see how the Gaudreau situation plays out. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Changing the coach won’t help. Flames should blow it up tbh. Will be Interesting to see how the Gaudreau situation plays out. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.
No, it absolutely would. Unless you decide to torture yourself and watch Flames games regularly, it's hard to fully recognize how horrendously in over his head Wardo is as head coach. He literally has no idea what he's doing.

I mean, it's taken him to game 22, almost half the bloody season, to go back to previously successful lines. Plain and simple, Wardo is not an NHL caliber coach and will never be a head coach again in this league once he's mercifully turfed.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
"Lion A"? Are you a Canadian? Just play it safe and pronounce it "Lane" like some people in Toronto.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
what? i said the 4 best players in the divison (Mcdavid Drai Matthews Marner)

Sorry. I see now that "Jesus" more than one meaning. In this case I meant son? clan? of "Jesus" or McJesus to be more precise.

Sadly, it looks like the Jets second choice in the 2016 draft is scratched tonight.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Everybody rushing to the trade board to up their offers for Ekholm.?

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
The Preds have the lead going into the 3rd period for the first time all season. It took only the 20th game. Take that, Hynes haters!

Reactions: BHD and bukwas

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Eww that was an ugly turnover by Stenlund. Must be a long skate back to the bench knowing Torts is waiting to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad