GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/27/21 - Lots of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Toronto is good, but Tampa Bay is 14-4-1 with a +30 goal differential without Kucherov. They’re still the team to beat without a shadow of a doubt. Best goal differential in the league by far right now.

Tampa has always been the team to beat... especially since they got "lucky" with the Kucherov injury

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Toronto is good, but Tampa Bay is 14-4-1 with a +30 goal differential without Kucherov. They’re still the team to beat without a shadow of a doubt. Best goal differential in the league by far right now.

The Lightning are certainly favorites above Toronto, but let's not pretend they can ice the same team with Kucherov returning :).

Reactions: ANDI P IS CUTE

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Campbell didn't have to make a tough save all game. Laughs deserved this one, see you on monday night.

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
He has no defensive instinct. He looks ok against poor competition but just flounders against any adversity

I think he can be if he wants to be but... it would cut into his offensive game. On the Marner goal he coasted back hoping a Smith save or turnover so he could wheel back and fly on the counter attack. Same on the Hyman goal. Him rushing out with the puck was so on his mind that even Hyman could dangle him lol

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I think he can be if he wants to be but... it would cut into his offensive game. On the Marner goal he coasted back hoping a Smith save or turnover so he could wheel back and fly on the counter attack. Same on the Hyman goal. Him rushing out with the puck was so on his mind that even Hyman could dangle him lol
The team won't win anything if the top players don't buy into a full 200' game

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
No Matthews for the Leafs and no McDavid or Draisaitl for the Oilers. You really got to see the difference in depth between these two teams

Reactions: MattySnipes

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
I knew I should have put money on Bobby Ryan, Darren Helm, Evgeny Svechnikov and Frans Nielsen all having goals for the Wings tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad