GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/27/2024 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
This canucks penguins game is amazing, really entertaining!

Reactions: Regal

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Canucks need to figure out this special teams slump, was too passive and immobile

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
The rumours were the Penguins ownership vetoed a deal for JT, ironically, it would’ve been amazing for them.

Something switched with him, he’s on another level
I heard that was bs and he was never on the market. JT said himself when asked if he thought he was getting traded and he flat out said I'm not going anywhere.
Our media straight up makes shit up or intentionally gas lights. Doing it now with EP

The rumours were the Penguins ownership vetoed a deal for JT, ironically, it would’ve been amazing for them.

I heard that was bs and he was never on the market. JT said himself when asked if he thought he was getting traded and he flat out said I'm not going anywhere.
Our media straight up makes shit up or intentionally gas lights. Doing it now with EP

Reactions: Canucks LB

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal

Seems like a guy that Tocchet probably loves and vice versa.

I remember all the controversy with him being all pissed and agro on the bench. I loved it, considering we had a guy in Kuzy who didn’t care at all. I got laughed at on our board for suggesting we try for him, lol.

Give me a guy that hates to lose.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I still have nightmares from his series against the Flames a cpl years ago. My fault, drafted him for my fantasy team. Could see him getting on his game once the postseason starts tho.
He was trash last postseason don't plan on it

Dtrain88

Sponsor
Oct 19, 2019
Juulson looked to be in pain. Got back into position and was ready to take another. What a beast

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Thank you, Flames.
@Bounces R Way I love you man!

c07cee13b05a75d0981997761377af5f9ab14e55.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bounces R Way

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Pittsburgh doing an Edmonton thing and only decided to play in the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad