GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/27/2024 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Also Ronald McDonald sounds like a perfectly normal name in Cochrane :laugh:

Would bet my next paycheck he drives a F150 without a speck of dirt on it too.

boy-blue.gif

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Canucks their own worst enemy lately. Let up in the third. Too casual and too many mistakes.
Some injuries and regression was expected

Come back win against Boston and they are still a respectable 5-5-2 since the All Star Break

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Some injuries and regression was expected

Come back win against Boston and they are still a respectable 5-5-2 since the All Star Break

But it’s not really regression or injuries sinking them. There’s less room for error since they’re not scoring as much with some shooting regression, but they’re playing well for the most part outside of the Seattle game. But they’re taking bad penalties or missing assignments or turning it over at the wrong time. It’s a lot of little things burning them that they weren’t doing earlier

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
But it’s not really regression or injuries sinking them. There’s less room for error since they’re not scoring as much with some shooting regression, but they’re playing well for the most part outside of the Seattle game. But they’re taking bad penalties or missing assignments or turning it over at the wrong time. It’s a lot of little things burning them that they weren’t doing earlier
Yeah that's what I mean. I don't mean anything else. You can't keep winning over and over. Losses are expected. They haven't cratered really at all. They stopped it against Boston.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Myers 5on3 kind of sunk them. Soucy needs to come back and stay healthy

Yea but that’s what I mean. They were easily the better team at that point but Blueger’s turnover led to an easy goal then the 5 on 3 tied it and then the Pens were the better team in the 3rd. Don’t make one of those mistakes though and they probably win in regulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad