GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/25/20 - Was there someone kind of deadline yesterday or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I watched the end of that game and it re-assures me that Panarin deserves the Hart Trophy.

McDavid's lack of defensive coverage near the end of regulation cost almost cost them. And then the stupid penalty at OT to cost his team the game.

Draisaitl has occasional moves where he can strip pucks like Datsyuk, but his overall defensive coverage and cheating for offense bleeds chances against him.

I can see the stance @JoeThorntonsRooster has about Stone being a more complete player than either of them.
Thanks tips. Rangers won’t make the playoffs so your argument is irrelevant.

Reactions: Llamamoto49

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
I think McDavid just broke Gibson's brain with that deke.

Edit: nvm Gibson made a nice save there. Maybe McDavid broke my brain.
he also broke the time barrier as he burst forward through time a second or two on his way to the net , a definite time traveler taught by guild masters

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I watched the end of that game and it re-assures me that Panarin deserves the Hart Trophy.

McDavid's lack of defensive coverage near the end of regulation cost almost cost them. And then the stupid penalty at OT to cost his team the game.

Draisaitl has occasional moves where he can strip pucks like Datsyuk, but his overall defensive coverage and cheating for offense bleeds chances against him.

I can see the stance @JoeThorntonsRooster has about Stone being a more complete player than either of them.

:laugh: Stone is better defensively than either of them. That's been established long ago. That wasn't McDavid's man at the end of regulation. McDavid was a +3 tonight. And it was a complete BS penalty, a dive by Milano.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

They both have very poor defensive sides to their game. Great offensive weapons but need to work on having a complete skill set. Tippet also relies on them too much which causes for them to take stupid penalties like McDavid did

Reactions: Cassano

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
:laugh: Stone is better defensively than either of them. That's been established long ago. That wasn't McDavid's man at the end of regulation. McDavid was a +3 tonight. And it was a complete BS penalty, a dive by Milano.
McDavid was gingerly covering the guy going to the net and was very fortunate the Duck player shot it into Smith's chest.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
They both have very poor defensive sides to their game. Great offensive weapons but need to work on having a complete skill set. Tippet also relies on them too much which causes for them to take stupid penalties like McDavid did
They both have the skillset to become more complete players, but they often cheat too much for offense and that hurts their defensive play.

Yes and did he win the Hart that year?
No, but he deserved it. Just like Panarin deserves it this season.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
It's certainly fitting that, on David Ayres appreciation night in Carolina, the rookie Alex Nedeljkovic comes in and puts up worse numbers than a 42-year old zamboni driver.

4 goals allowed on 16 shots.

.750 sv %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad