GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/23/19 - Indoor Games GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
If Matthews ever wins a Rocket he should personally thank Montreal because I think he's scores almost every time against them. I think he's 9 games played 9 goals scored.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Lol they showed McDavid eating popcorn watching the game. Probably enjoying a break from carrying the team.

Reactions: Olliemets

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Lol they showed McDavid eating popcorn watching the game. Probably enjoying a break from carrying the team.

Time off when the season is most certainly finished regarding playoffs isn’t the end of the world.

Seemed pissed about the suspension so hopefully he comes out flying when he’s back. When McDavid plays pissed he’s nearly unstoppable (even moreso than usual).

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
TOR/MON:

TOR has played a tougher schedule lately than MON, so I guess they were a bit more battle-hardened

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
six unanswered to overcome a 3 goal deficit. nice to have that in mind for when the Wild get pounded (but not that bad) by the Blues.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Didn't watch the 1st....

The pace of the Isles/Nucks is crazy. No way it's been like this for 30 minutes?

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
This thread was amazing. Thank you to the usual group of “neutral” fans who shares their takes on the Leafs in the first period, and ran for the hills after that.

:laugh:

Seriously, when the Leafs went down 3-0 this thread was popping. Tons of people coming out of the woodwork with their Leafs hot takes, but as soon as the Leafs starting scoring they all went to bed.

bionic

Sep 5, 2009
markham
:laugh:

Seriously, when the Leafs went down 3-0 this thread was popping. Tons of people coming out of the woodwork with their Leafs hot takes, but as soon as the Leafs starting scoring they all went to bed.
The usual suspects were out in full force but once the tide started to turn in the Leafs favor they started to disappear.....like usual.

Reactions: Leafidelity

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I was hoping he would've secretly donned the Hunter suit, went crazy and only let his teammates in on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad