GDT: HFBoards GDT |2/22/21 | Everyone is back inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Am I the only one sick of defenseman getting away with interference every time a forward chips the puck by them? It's the literal definition of interference but it's somehow accepted as a legal play?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Lol. Through two periods I thought Vegas learned their lesson on playing hard through 60 minutes
Am I the only one sick of defenseman getting away with interference every time a forward chips the puck by them? It's the literal definition of interference but it's somehow accepted as a legal play?
I mean usually it has to be an actual body check. I don't disagree with you but that's been the trend on those types of plays lately.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
He hasn't been flopping on every shot.

This is his flop mode, overcommiting on shots which happens when he gets excited. He literally saw a sports physiologist about this. I've watched him since his 1st game with the Pens, this is when he's hardest to beat but lets in his backbreaking goals. Avs don't seem to know how to handle him like I said, Metro would be licking their lips. Dump pucks to get him to play it and have patience on shots to beat him

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This is his flop mode, overcommiting on shots which happens when he gets excited. He literally saw a sports physiologist about this. I've watched him since his 1st game with the Pens, this is when he's hardest to beat but lets in his backbreaking goals. Avs don't seem to know how to handle him like I said, Metro would be licking their lips.
Right, not saying he isn't doing it but he's made some good saves without flopping too. Don't think the Avs holding off on shooting immediately is a guaranteed answer tonight. He's been flopping when the puck gets too close to him. Avs wait in tight, and the Knights can clean the puck out.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Carrier what the f***ing f*** man. You just dodged a goddamn suspension now you're pulling that shit? Hope Vegas benches him next game.

Reactions: The Moops

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Good guy Bednar puts his 3rd and 4th line on the ice in 4 on 4 hockey so they don't even attempt to ruin a shut out. What a ****ing joke.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Good guy Bednar puts his 3rd and 4th line on the ice in 4 on 4 hockey so they don't even attempt to ruin a shut out. What a ****ing joke.
The game was lost. After the Reaves stunt, why would you put your top guys out there to possibly get hurt?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Back to Anaheim aaaaand they went from playing their best hockey in forever to coughing up a three goal lead.

Send Zegras back. This waste facility of a team will do him more harm than good.

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
Props to MAF, insane performance. Vegas wanted it more tonight, and it showed in the first two periods.

@HanSolo much respect. I've mostly lurked on the main board GDTs, but I appreciate your objective posts in all of the Avs/Knights games. I hate being in the same division as Vegas because I hate having to cheer against two Miami guys (Martinez and Smith). Looking forward more great games between the two squads and hopefully a playoff series! See y'all down the road.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Only thing uglier than this Ducks/Coyotes game is the Ducks uniforms. Once their rebuild nears completion, they should do a complete rebrand to go with it.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Props to MAF, insane performance. Vegas wanted it more tonight, and it showed in the first two periods.

@HanSolo much respect. I've mostly lurked on the main board GDTs, but I appreciate your objective posts in all of the Avs/Knights games. I hate being in the same division as Vegas because I hate having to cheer against two Miami guys (Martinez and Smith). Looking forward more great games between the two squads and hopefully a playoff series! See y'all down the road.
I always try my best to be objective. Sometimes people push past what I consider ridiculous and that's when I'll jab back like a homer.

But yeah, outside the outdoor game, these matchups have been the most entertaining Knights games the last two seasons. Part of me hopes Vegas doesn't have to meet Colorado in the playoffs but I know if they do it will be fantastic hockey.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Only thing uglier than this Ducks/Coyotes game is the Ducks uniforms. Once their rebuild nears completion, they should do a complete rebrand to go with it.

The Yotes unis are ugly too.

This game is hard to watch. Sh*tty offense and sh*tty defense on both sides. A slight edge to the Yotes. Gibson has been great so far.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Carrier what the f***ing f*** man. You just dodged a goddamn suspension now you're pulling that shit? Hope Vegas benches him next game.
Was pretty dumb move. Surprised none of the Avs besides Gru took issue with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce