GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/22/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Kronwall with a beeeaauutiful Kronwalling on Foligno.

Love how the refs got it right, calling a roughing call on CBJ for trying to fight after a gorgeous clean hit.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Kronwall with a beeeaauutiful Kronwalling on Foligno.

Love how the refs got it right, calling a roughing call on CBJ for trying to fight after a gorgeous clean hit.

they got it right.

but on the flipside it's nice to see Brown go after Kronwall and then Foligno get up and try to take care of his own business. I mean the Wild seem sort of fractured so it's a good sign at least some of the guys are looking out for each other.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Can't believe CBJ is as bad as the score seems. 1 - 0 over Ottawa, well into third? And Sens on the PP...

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Toews and Kane relentlessly dominant on the cycle. As good as I’ve seen both of them.

Reactions: Sk8M8

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think I've ever heard an NHL game as quiet as this Blue Jackets/Senators game has been. I'm aware of the circumstances, but I can't tell between crowd murmurs or the air conditioning system. It is total silence.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
How the **** was that not a penalty on Kane. How. That is bush league level reffing. Tackle straight to the ice, holding him down, pushing his head into the ice...no call. Guy gets back up, delivers a slash, Hawks powerplay. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad