GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/20/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
What the heck is going on with the Jets? They had the chance to run away with the Central and keep losing to the Sens and Avs...surely the players can't be THAT distracted by the deadline...

Even after being terrible for 2 months, the Avs are going to be back in a WC spot after this game ends. Incredible.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
it was the right call but a similar situation happened to Colorado a few games ago was a no goal. this was my main surprise as to why it was allowed. but again, it should have been allowed. 1-1 in these calls so i cant really complain.
I hear ya.
They can't refuse to overrule quick whistles or goals called off because there was intent to blow the whistle anymore though. Or at least they can't without looking like total buffoons.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
After 2 periods the Islanders have 7 shots on goal.
Flames lead 2-1
Flames have 23 SOG

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
kFYE1BD.gif

Reactions: The Merchant

Duffalufagus

Jan 4, 2017
After 2 periods the Islanders have 7 shots on goal.
Flames lead 2-1
Flames have 23 SOG
Watch the Isles pull this out. Flames have squandered too many grade a chances. And Brodie gave them their goal.

Isles have to feel pretty good about where they are at given the whoppin they’ve taken in the first two.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Seriously go away.
Lol, evidently stating the truth triggers you. I’ve been a hawks fan since 91. The only reason this team has a chance to even make the playoffs is because Kane, toews, debrincat etc are blowing up right now. They are dead last in the league in shots against and every single game is a train wreck of turnovers by the defense. As evidenced by their 3 goal collapse in the third tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad