GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/18/20 | 7 games today. Hangman will need both hands to count the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Giroux passes Bobby Clarke for Most PP Assists in Flyers History with this absolute beauty (wait for final angle)

Reactions: Saitama

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Louis Domingue with a save of the year candidate on Kyrou haha my God who is this guy? I want him.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Redwings for the first time in franchise history sweep the season series against the Habs . ROFL

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Aside from the 12-15 games after the firing, which may or may not have been attributed to a common boost immediately after a coaching change, they haven’t played well for over a full calander year.

They only have 3 regulation wins in their past 14 games.
Yes the calendar year of 2019.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
After they laid an egg against Buffalo I thought the Leafs would come out flying and at least give the Penguins a tough game. Something seems to be going on with that team. It doesn’t look like the coaching change has really addressed the fundamental problems. Matthews looks like he cares and so do a few others like Muzzin and Hyman. But far too many passengers and too many defensive lapses.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I don't know who sucks worse: GM Hockey Canada Golden Boy or Coach Clueless Soccer Guy? Carter Hutton is so putrid he doesn't even belong in the AHL at this point much less the NHL. He looks like what would happen if you took a backup off a local HS team and put him in net for an NHL game. He got lit up tonight for 4 goals in the first in one of the most clownshoes goaltending performances you will ever see. Does Clueless Soccer Guy do what any sane person would do and yank the guy? Nope, keeps him in. God was trying to throw our organization a lifeline tonight and our stupid coach (aided by our stupid Sub-Milbury level awful GM) threw it away. But don't worry: all those bootlicking pundits will keep telling us we just need to patient with a GM who has done nothing screw up after screw up and stupid decision after stupid decision #FireJason #WeAreAllDuane

pokey10

Neat
Apr 26, 2016
Pittsburgh
PIT has feasted on the Devils and Rangers, can't beat TB/BOS, carried by unsustainable goaltending by Janny, overreliance on a couple of aging legends.

It's the 2020s and their top 2 guys are from 15 years ago.

They are CGY from last year- overperforming and will lose in round 1

Make sure you save this post come playoffs. I sure as shit will.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
PIT has feasted on the Devils and Rangers, can't beat TB/BOS, carried by unsustainable goaltending by Janny, overreliance on a couple of aging legends.

Dude the Rangers and Penguins have only played once this season and the Rangers won, lol.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
After they laid an egg against Buffalo I thought the Leafs would come out flying and at least give the Penguins a tough game. Something seems to be going on with that team. It doesn’t look like the coaching change has really addressed the fundamental problems. Matthews looks like he cares and so do a few others like Muzzin and Hyman. But far too many passengers and too many defensive lapses.
Toronto is a talented team but imo they have an inflated sense of how good they are. No one on the team backchecks. They score a lot but they sacrifice defense to do it. Compared to Tampa, Boston, or Pitt who also score a lot but understand there are two sides to the rink.

metalan2

May 30, 2008

This is completely false. They have beat the best of the best with or without their best players.

They haven't even been near healthy either. They also played the rangers 1 time. The Penguins are vastly better than Calgary was last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad