GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/14/2022 | I Choo Choo Choose to give you 4 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Impressed with Bunting. He has 30 points in 45 games. Hyman 27 in 39. What Leafs have done is not overpay Hymans of the world. Bunting is producing more at a fraction of the cost. I don't like Dubas, but that was a great move getting Bunting and a great move by Keefe putting him with Matthews and Marner.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
ek completely pulled his stick back rather than poke it in when he saw it was safe.
Yup he pointed right away.

It wasn't as pretty as the other two, but it wasn't a lucky goal either, he threaded the needle and nearly snuck it in clean before it clipped the post.

Reactions: rynryn

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Impressed with Bunting. He has 30 points in 45 games. Hyman 27 in 39. What Leafs have done is not overpay Hymans of the world. Bunting is producing more at a fraction of the cost. I don't like Dubas, but that was a great move getting Bunting and a great move by Keefe putting him with Matthews and Marner.
Leafs definitely came out ahead, Bunting does everything Hyman did for much less

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
but it wasn't a lucky goal either, he threaded the needle and nearly snuck it in clean before it clipped the post.
He fanned on his shot and hit the post. That had no business ending up in the net.

I don't why we have such a tough time acknowledging how much luck goes into our goals in the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad