GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/13/20 - Hope the Blues have a better night tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
2-13-1.jpg

2-13-2.jpg

Reactions: Tofveve

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Some big games tonight

Tampa, Arizona, Minnesota, Calgary and Dallas need to come out with a W

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Toronto disputes that Dallas needs to win. Also dont forget Philly.

Hey, they gotta keep pace with St. Louis and Colorado atop the West. There's currently only a six point cushion between 3rd place Dallas and 4th place Winnipeg.

If they're lucky, Jamie Benn remembered to bring his talent along with him for this game, too! Maybe Seguin can borrow some, he's still 0-for-2020. :help::laugh:

Goals are few and far between for this Stars team - kind of the polar opposite of Toronto - so hopefully this game is different from their last matchup back in January.

I bet Campbell's looking forward to picking up another W against his old squad though. Shame it never worked out for him with Dallas but he's off to a hot start in Toronto at least. Late bloomer.

At least.....I'm assuming he gets the start tonight, right?

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Hey, they gotta keep pace with St. Louis and Colorado atop the West. There's currently only a six point cushion between 3rd place Dallas and 4th place Winnipeg.

If they're lucky, Jamie Benn remembered to bring his talent along with him for this game, too! Maybe Seguin can borrow some, he's still 0-for-2020. :help::laugh:

Goals are few and far between for this Stars team - kind of the polar opposite of Toronto - so hopefully this game is different from their last matchup back in January.

I bet Campbell's looking forward to picking up another W against his old squad though. Shame it never worked out for him with Dallas but he's off to a hot start in Toronto at least. Late bloomer.

At least.....I'm assuming he gets the start tonight, right?

Depends if Freddy is ready or not. Hes close. Should know in the next hour or so.

Reactions: Dr Pepper

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Cool for Andrew Cogliano that he's playing his 1000th game in his hometown. Wonder how many friends and family he'll have there tonight.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Good to get some of the Eastern Wild Card teams out playing the West, at least three point games don't matter as much if they happen.

Go Sabres.
Go Stars.
Go Oilers.
Go Predators.
Go Flyers.

SealsFan4Life

May 22, 2019
Ontario, CA
Some good hockey match ups tonight!
It snowed more today so it a good night to sit by the fire and watch some hockey!
Stars vs Leafs and Caps vs Avs are the games that look the most exciting on paper.
I will be watching as many games as i can though.!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Cool, an Oilers game. Looking forward to shitposting with you guys, that was my favorite part of last season

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Tampa has lost 5 guys to lower body injuries in approximately a week? That’s insane.

Reactions: dukeofjive
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad