GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
If it leads to Therrien getting the boot, I'd say it actually improves our chances going forward. :laugh:

What are the actual odds? Like, not your hopes, but the actual odds he gets fired? I know the entire Habs fanbase wants him gone, but they have a really good record. Obviously have been free-falling lately.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
In the last five games, the Sabres have been given 7 power plays and have had to kill off 19.

It's easy to say they should stop taking penalties, but watching Eichel, Samson, and ROR get tripped by the book, lose possession to kill a rush, with no call, all in one period tonight, I don't know. **** the officiating in this league. It's beyond terrible.

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
Emelin can't fight. Metal plates in his head. He hits hard and sometimes borderline, but he always try to keep it as clean as possible.

He can fight. It's part of the game. If he can't physically play the game, he shouldn't be in the league. Nor does he try to "keep it as clean as possible". That's nonsense.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Emelin can't fight. Metal plates in his head. He hits hard and sometimes borderline, but he always try to keep it as clean as possible.

Of course he can. And yes, we all know about his laminated doctor's note that he pulls out after he low bridges someone or targets the knee.

He chooses not to fight while stepping over the line. One day someone will unload on him without giving him chance to decline.

My guess is the plates will hold just fine.:laugh:

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
Of course he can. And yes, we all know about his laminated doctor's note that he pulls out after he low bridges someone or targets the knee.

He chooses not to fight while stepping over the line. One day someone will unload on him without giving him chance to decline.

My guess is the plates will hold just fine.:laugh:

Bloodied him up after a predatory hit. Abdelkader never gave him a chance to decline the fight.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
See, Eichel takes a penalty, and it is a penalty. Now 5-1 in favor of Nucks. But why wasn't it a penalty when the exact same ****ing thing happened to three Sabres in the first period? Why now? Why just one team? Why are other teams literally getting three times as many power plays as us in the past two weeks? 21 to 7?

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Sabres a bad bad team. The fact that they haven't even looked competitive against a washed up Canucks team speaks volumes of how much work they need.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007

Bloodied him up after a predatory hit. Abdelkader never gave him a chance to decline the fight.

Bless you. That's awesome!

Almost as much fun as the KHL fight that gave Emelin the plates in first place. Emelin writes checks he can't or won't cash.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Be funny if they can Therrien and grab Juliem

Buffalo needs to grab Julien, either them or Winnipeg. Both teams should be better than they are and I feel like they have rosters that mesh well with his system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad