GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/11/21 | 10 games today ... and 14 if you believe in ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodrow

Dec 8, 2005
How tf does one player get it (like how and where) and it's not worrisome about everyone they came into contact with?

Honestly hoping it's over-precautions. Don't want to see this virus rip through the North Division.
You just come into contact with so many people while travelling. I would be very pleasantly surprised if Poolparty ends up being the only Oiler to get it on the trip. Others probably already have but just haven't tested positive yet.

Hopefully it's only a false positive or something.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
You just come into contact with so many people while travelling. I would be very pleasantly surprised if Poolparty ends up being the only Oiler to get it on the trip. Others probably already have but just haven't tested positive yet.

Yeah, worrisome. Also my post was really dumb btw I know that. Nowhere does it say he "has it"

Just precautions, which is good they're doing that, I just wonder how he could be considered a concern because of whatever reasons, and everyone he has come into contact with isn't.

Maybe he just has a "symptom" like diahhrea or something.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
When did Potvin leave the Panthers broadcast? This makes this crew a lot less unbearable to listen to.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Tampa have had a lot of success in their relatively short history, but one thing they've never had is a good look. Would love to see them get a redesign but thats unlikely considering they just won in these bland, boring ass Maple Leaf knockoffs

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Palat-Point-Johnson would actually be quite an insane line if it was Johnson from 2015.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Tampa have had a lot of success in their relatively short history, but one thing they've never had is a good look. Would love to see them get a redesign but thats unlikely considering they just won in these bland, boring ass Maple Leaf knockoffs
I think both Koho and the Rbk jerseys were great, wouldn’t mind them going with the ”Reverse retro” as home jersey tbh if they have to keep blue as main color. Anything would be better than this current one tho.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I think we're getting our old Bolt logo back. The leadership really dropped the ball when they re-adopted black sweaters and kept them as boring as possible (late in Yzerman's tenure).

Florida is looking pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad